Canons House 2021 / III
Built by John Odway c.1680 for the Cranmer family. Sold to the local council in 1939. The name originates from an Augustinian priory that was given this site C12. A pond and dovecote nearby predate the house. A cedar of Lebanon tree is to left. Grade II* listed, recently renovated. Mitcham, London Borough of Merton.
Image dimensions: 6000 x 4000 pixels